欢迎来到免费起名网!

[死侍2经典台词]死侍经典台词

经典英文名 时间:2020-01-11

【www.gnhwg.com--经典英文名】

据悉备受全球影迷期待的由好莱坞漫画改编电影《死侍2》在2018年5月18日上线之前,发布了一条长达2分23秒的终极预告,非常的酷炫,此前的三次试映也是反响极好,反馈近满分。下面就跟小编一起回顾一下第一部死侍的经典台词。

死侍经典台词


死侍这部电影走的是不同寻常的非主流英雄风,让不少的影迷眼前一亮,相信第二部上映后也一定能够收获不俗的票房成绩。 死侍经典台词

【经典台词中英对译】

all after we regret is not what we have done, but what else we did not do.

在一切结束之后,我们遗憾的不是我们做过了什么,而是我们还有什么没去做。

you just promise you'll do right by me, so i can do right by someone else.

请保证你会对我好点,这样我就能善待他人。

one thing that never survives this place, is a sense of humor.

从来没人能带着幽默感离开这个地方。

you're right. cancer is only in my liver, lung, prostate and brain, all things i can live without.

你说得对。癌细胞不过扩散在我的肝肺前列腺和大脑,没这些杂碎我也能活。

you're a fighter. we can give you abilities most men only dream of, make you a superhero.

你是个战士。我们可以给你大多人梦寐以求的能力,让你成为超级英雄。

but please don't make me super-suit green, or annimated!

但千万别让我穿绿色制服,或者加特技。

we'll see about that, pop spice.

结论别下的那么早,性感小辣椒。

what if i told you we can make you better?

如果我告诉你我们能把你治好 ,听起来怎么样?

wait!you may be wondering why the red suit, that's so the bad guys can't see me bleed. this guy gets the right idea, he wears the brown pants.

等一下!你们也许不知道为啥哥穿一身红色杀马特,这样坏人就看不出我流血了。这边这位小哥理解对了,他穿了屎黄色裤子。

oh come on, you'll leave me all alone here with less angry rosie o' donnell?

噢别走,你就这么把我和没那么生气的罗西奥唐纳扔在一起吗?

i love you, wade wilson. we can fight this.

我爱你,韦德威尔逊,我们能挺过。

i may be super, but it's definitely not a hero.

我可能是超级,但肯定不是英雄。

when your life into a pile of shit, usually because you did the idiot decision.

当你的生活变成一堆屎的时候,通常都是因为你当时做的傻逼决定。

life is like an endless disaster movie. happiness is as short as commercial commercials,but now is the last time for advertising.

生活就好比是一部无尽的灾难片,幸福就好像其中插播的商业广告一样短暂,然而现在已经到了最后的广告插播时间。

when life is extremely unpleasant, you can recall a major, bad decision,the decision to take you to the bottom of the valley 。

当生活极其不如意时,你可以回想某个重大的、糟糕的决定,那个一路把你带到谷底的决定。

the greater the ability, the less responsible.

能力越大,越没责任。

do i have sex discrimination against women? or do i not play? i am confused.

我打女的算性别歧视吗?还是不打才算?我被搞糊涂了。

i didn't have many reliable memories before i put on the mask, and i was robbed of everything…ican't make a lot of friends …not anymore…i don't want to lose anything again.

在戴上这个面具之前我没有多少可靠的记忆,我的一切都被夺走了…我交不到多少朋友…再也不了,我再也不想失去任何东西了。

i can't hold it so close to me.

离我那么近我却抱不到。

when you are in trouble, there are only two choices: either to cry or to laugh. laughter, but a natural anesthetic; crying, it hurts. the more you care, the more you get hurt.

当你遇到困难的时候,只有两个选择:要么哭,要么笑。笑声,可是天然的麻醉剂;哭泣,则痛彻心扉。在乎越多越容易受伤。

every time i see her, it looks like the first time.

每一次我看到她,都像是第一次。

you don't need to be a superhero to catch up with your sister. the right person will make you a superhero.

并不需要成为超级英雄才能追到妹子,对的人会让你成为超级英雄。

no one can destroy your capacity like this, destroy your mind, and take away your child's mother,the five worst time was hit by him four times.- christmas begins

没人能这样毁了你的容,灭了你的理智,抢走你孩子的妈,五次最糟糕的时候四次被他撞见。——圣诞开始了。

【电影简介】

主演:瑞安·雷诺兹 莫瑞娜·巴卡琳 艾德·斯克林 吉娜·卡拉诺

电影讲述了前任特种兵韦德·威尔逊患了癌症,为了治疗,被不知名的组织绑架,用来测试变种人的基因。在饱受虐待折磨之后,他成功逃脱,并对把他变成变种人的阿贾克斯进行报复的故事。

免费生辰八字起名

本文来源:http://www.gnhwg.com/yingwenming/45875.html

推荐内容